Privacy & Terms
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms,” “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://claudiachavarro.com website operated by Claudia Chavarro (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Claudia Chavarro website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use this site.
By accessing or using the Claudia Chavarro website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the site.
Unless otherwise stated, Claudia Chavarro and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://claudiachavarro.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Claudia Chavarro for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Claudia Chavarro
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Claudia Chavarro.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Claudia Chavarro
- Redistribute content from Claudia Chavarro
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Claudia Chavarro does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Claudia Chavarro, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Claudia Chavarro shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Claudia Chavarro reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Claudia Chavarro a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Claudia Chavarro.
Claudia Chavarro has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Claudia Chavarro shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.